The video above is a full-length presentation of the Institute on the Constitution Pastors’ Seminar given by IOTC President Jake MacAulay.
Pastors’ Seminar details:
The MISSION STATEMENT of this seminar is, to share with Pastors, Church, and other leaders the HUGE ROLE God and the Bible played in the founding of the United States of America!
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Using primary source documents including The Bible, excerpts from Columbus’ diary, Webster’s 1828 Dictionary, the Mayflower Compact, the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, attendees will learn:
- Christopher Columbus’ real reason for sailing west.
- Why the Pilgrims came to America in 1620. (Hint: It wasn’t just for religious freedom.)
- Why the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights are arguably the most successful government documents in the history of the world.
- The key doctrines of the Constitution: Separation of Powers, whether the Constitution is a pro-slavery document, the real purpose of Executive Orders, whether the Supreme Court has the power to legislate, and what the phrase “separation of church and state” really means!
- Modern Day applications – Does God have a plan for Christians after we are born again/saved? Does that plan involve politics and earthly government. What does the Bible say about this?
- What Christians should do, can do, and what the LEGAL GUIDELINES are for pastors and churches. What it would look like if the Church protected LIFE, LIBERTY and PROPERTY.
Everybody meet Savannah. She passed up going to a huge theme park called Silverwood just to come hear me do a lecture series about the biblical foundations of American law and government today. #theyouthcareaboutliberty#teachkidstruth I am humbled honored and flattered and so grateful for homeschooling grandmothers like hers. Ann Hammond Edwards. – Jake MacAulay
“Jake, My granddaughter has been inspired by you “beyond words.” She sat spellbound through several of your sessions and never tired of learning about Nature’s Laws, our country, and our God. She has written all evening about her experiences and will share them with you soon. I am not only her Nana, but I have also helped home-school her since she was in kindergarten. There is no greater joy for a grandparent than to watch their grand children grow and learn and be inspired to make a difference in life. My heart is made joyful watching her excitement throughout this weekend. Thank you for encouraging her and for teaching all of us about our country and its founding documents. We all benefitted so much!” – Anna Hammond Edwards
This presentation was given in Spokane, WA, at Covenant Church, but the door is open for you to host an IOTC speaker in your church, school, or community: CLICK HERE