Just completed another Leadership Training yesterday. Finally have it down with the best way to present it IF you ever want to videotape it. The first effort we have on file is very inferior to what it can/should be. We can prune it down significantly and make it clearer and more concise.
There were 25 people there to be trained. We were at the Living WordChurch Family Life Center in Dayton, OH. I covered our regular 12-week course, but also brought along and introduced the new Heritage Course. Afterwards, check out the fruit:
- A 12-week Constitution course is scheduled to begin in September at Christian Life Center. (Vandalia, Mike & Pam Sommer)
- A 12-week Constitution course is scheduled to begin in October (Tipp City)(Kevin Lantz, Attorney)
- A 12-week Constitution course is scheduled to begin in late September (details still coming) (Tim Yates)
- A 12-week Constitution course AND a Heritage course are both being planned in the Marion, Ohio area (Bill Snyder & Phil Bates?)
- A one-day Heritage presentation is scheduled for October 21 in Troy. Sponsored by a church, and our local U. S. Rep will be there. (Jerry Davis & me)
- A one-day Heritage presentation is being planned for Springfield, Ohio. (Jeannie Day)
- An introduction to a Pastor of a large church to possibly sponsor another one-day Heritage presentation (Skip & Sherra Layton and me)
There may be more that I’m missing, but as you can see, the fruit from this Leadership Training is HUGE! God is moving and I’m trying to keep up!