Learn the role of civil government by considering the U.S. Constitution and its limits on government.
In their lecture presentations, Michael Anthony Peroutka and Pastor David Whitney establish the premises for properly understanding the Constitution, by exposing students to the Biblical Worldview of America’s Founders and the writings that influenced them, as well as to their deliberate design of the federal government. In addition to looking at the text of the Articles and of the 27 Amendments, including the Bill of Rights, students will become familiar with “The American View of Law and Government”:
- There is a God, the God of the Bible
- Our rights come from Him
- The purpose of civil government is to secure our God-given rights
The 12 lectures of the U.S. Constitution course cover the topics listed below:
- An American View of Law, Liberty and Government
- The Religious Beliefs of the Founding Fathers
- The Philosophical Worldview of the Constitution
- 1776-1789: From Independence to the Constitution
- Overview of the Constitution, Preamble and Article I
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles II & III
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles IV, V, VI, & VII
- The Bill of Rights: The First Amendment
- Amendments II – X
- Amendments XI – XXVII
- The Crisis of the Constitution: From Biblical Absolutes to Humanistic Relativism
- Reclaiming the Constitution: How Do We Approach the Restoration of the American Constitutional Republic?
By gaining an understanding of the foundational principles and the worldview of America’s founders, students will see that a worldview revolution has occurred which has caused the Constitution to be widely misinterpreted and misunderstood in today’s world. The course concludes with a roadmap for restoration of our Constitutional Republic.
OPTIONS FOR TAKING OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION COURSE:
♢ ONLINE: Available 24/7 for just $99.00. Begin today. Read more.
♢ Purchase one of our U.S. Constitution Course Kits. View Kit Packages or call 866-730-9796.
♢In our Pasadena, Maryland classroom, when scheduled **
** Call 866-730-9796 to learn when our next classroom version of the U.S. Constitution Course is scheduled.
Duration: 12 weeks, weekly at 7:00 pm
Location: IOTC classroom, 8028 Ritchie Highway, Suite 315, Pasadena, MD 21122
Classroom Rates: Individual Student @ $99.00
Course fee includes a student manual, containing course content and assignments.